First, try to resolve your problem with the bank. Address your complaint in writing with any supporting facts. If the outcome is less than satisfactory, search for the state agency that handles oversight of financial institutions. If this does not help, you can file complaint with the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is responsible for most of the federal laws governing banks.

No user commented in " What if I problem with my account at my bank? "

Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

Leave A Reply

 Username (*required)

 Email Address (*private)

 Website (*optional)