Yes. The bank where you have your CD should have sent you Form 1099-INT stating how much interest you earned last year. A duplicate will have been sent to the IRS so the government knows about your interest earnings. If you didn’t receive one give the bank a call.

No user commented in " Does the interest earned on a CD need to be reported as income? "

Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

Leave A Reply

 Username (*required)

 Email Address (*private)

 Website (*optional)